This year, make all your holiday dreams come true during Christmas in Natchez. From home tours and pictures with Santa to Christmas concerts and ice skating, there are Natchez holiday events and activities sure to delight each and every member of your family. Run in the Jingle All the Way 5K or hear the Eola Hotel Christmas Concert series. See "A Natchez Christmas Carol" or go ice skating on the Bluff. Spend Christmas in Natchez and make magical memories that will last a lifetime.
Explore all the details about Christmas in Natchez below. Happy Holidays!
Thanksgiving Weekend - Thursday, November 22 to Sunday, November 25
- Thanksgiving Concert with The Annie Moses Band: Nov. 22, 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.; Free
- 4th Annual Natchez Turkey Gumbo Cook-Off: Nov. 23, 5:00 p.m.; $10.00 for 6 tasting tickets
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree: Nov. 23, 7:00 p.m.; Free
- Longwood Jazz Dinner in the Round: Nov. 24, 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; $85.00 per person/$150.00 per couple
Parade Weekend - Thursday, November 29 to Sunday, December 2
- Eola Hotel Christmas Concert Choir Series: Nov. 29, 5:30 p.m.; Free
- Ballet Magnificat! Omega presents "Before His Throne": Nov. 30, 7:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Holiday Bazaar & Merry Market: Dec. 1, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- 2nd Annual Treasures on the Trace: Dec. 1, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Elms Court Landscapes through the Four Seasons: Dec. 1, 4:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.; Free
- Natchez Christmas Parade & Fireworks on the Bluff: Dec. 1, 6:00 p.m.; Free
- Christmas at the William Johnson House: Dec. 1, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. & Dec. 2, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.; Free
- Christmas Brunch & Photos with Santa: Dec. 2, Brunch: 11:00 a.m.-3:00 pm.; Photos: 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Friends of the Library Annual Christmas Tour of Homes: Dec. 2, 2:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Natchez Festival of Music presents the Alcorn Christmas Concert: Dec. 2, 7:00 p.m.; Free
2nd Saturday Christmas Weekend - Thursday, December 6 to Monday, December 10
- Natchez Little Theatre presents "A Natchez Christmas Carol": Dec. 6, 7:00 p.m.;$10.00
Dec. 7 & 8, 7:30 p.m.; $15.00
Dec. 9, 2:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Victorian Luncheon: Dec. 6, 11:30 a.m.; $12.00
- Eola Hotel Christmas Concert Choir Series: Dec. 6, 5:30 p.m.; Free
- Carriage Rides & Caroling: Dec. 7; $15.00
- 2nd Saturday Special Shopping Day: Dec. 8, 10:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Auburn's 200th Anniversary, Annual Christmas Open House & Salute to Dr. Stephen Duncan and the Brave Soldiers of the War of 1812: Dec. 9, 1:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.; Free
-Hope is Born: A Christmas Musicale: Dec. 9, 7:00 p.m.
- Caroling in the Courtyard: Dec. 10, 6:00 p.m.; Free
Family Weekend, Ice Skating & Christmas Cabaret - Tuesday, December 11 to Sunday, December 16
- Natchez Little Theatre presents "A Natchez Christmas Carol": Dec. 11, 14 & 15, 7:30 p.m.;$15.00
Dec. 16, 2:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Eola Hotel Christmas Concert Choir Series: Dec. 13, 5:30 p.m.; Free
- Natchez Festival of Music presents "Christmas Cabaret": Dec. 14, 7:00 p.m.; $30.00
- Jingle All The Way River Bridge 5K: Dec. 15, 5K & Walk: 8:30 a.m.; $20.00/1-mile Fun Run: 9:00 a.m.; $10.00
- Ice Skating on the Bluff with Children's Activities and Petting Zoo: Dec. 15, 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; $15.00
- Family Day Ice Skating on the Bluff: Dec. 16, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; $15.00
Christmas in Natchez are available by phone through Natchez Pilgrimage Tours at 1-800-647-6742 or stop by their offices at The Natchez Visitor Center, located at 640 South Canal Street, Natchez, MS. To purchase tickets online, visit Natchez Pilgrimage Tours.
For Hotel and Bed and Breakfast Packages Seasonal Packages.
On the go? Download a pdf listing all of our Natchez holiday events. Click here to get your copy.