To get the most out of your Natchez trip, get the new Visitor Guide - FREE!
8:30 a.m.: 5K Run/Walk across the Mississippi River Bridge
(Starts at the Natchez Visitor Center)
Approx. 9:30 a.m.: Rudolph 1-mile Fun Run along the Mississippi River in Vidalia
(Starts near Vidalia Amphitheater)
• Pre-registration should be postmarked no later than December 7, 2012 or dropped off at the Concordia Chamber of Commerce by December 11, 2012. The race maximum is 300 participants. If the race maximum is reached before race day, race day registration won't be available.
• If the race maximum has not been reached, race-day registration begins at 6am at the Natchez Visitors Center. Race-day registration ends at 7:30 am. Those participants in the registration line by 7:30 am may be timed if the race maximum has not been reached.
• The 5K pre-registration is $20 and late registration is $25. The one mile fun run pre-registration is $10 and late registration is $15.
• Family (up to five) maximum cost is $60 (pre-registration only) and applies to immediate family only (grandparents, parents, and children). Family registration must be postmarked by December 7, 2012. No late registration for families.
• Late registration at Natchez Visitor's Center on December 14, 2012 (11am - 5pm).
Benefiting Miss-Lou Regional Health Fair and On-line Regional Health Directory.