Following the few simple steps below can make getting your Mississippi marriage license and planning your Natchez wedding an easy process. Make sure you take note of everything you need to do before the big day. Make it a Southern wedding to remember!
1. Both parties must be 21 years of age or older. If either party is not 21 years of age, you may be married in Natchez with written consent from a parent, as long as you are a resident of Adams County.
2. If you are under the age of 21 and not a MS resident, you may not be married in Natchez, even with written consent from a parent.
3. If you are from MS and either party is under 21, you must be married in the Mississippi county in which you reside.
4. You must have a blood test and the results must be filed in the Circuit Clerk's Office.
5. If you are from out of State, the blood test results must be on a Mississippi Form.
Blood tests are given by Natchez Pathology Lab located at 5 Stahlman Street, Natchez, (601) 442-8171. Once you've got your license in hand, planning Mississippi weddings is easy!