Visit Natchez and the Natchez Convention Promotion Commission (NCPC) are working closely with local, state, and national partners to continually monitor the ever-evolving situation associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our city's residents and visitors is our highest priority. Changes are happening rapidly and we are doing our best to stay on top of them and keep this information updated. As always, your best source of information is to call an attraction, restaurant or hotel directly if you have questions.
Given the fluid nature of the situation, we have gathered resources that may be helpful to you to monitor the situation and what it might mean for your business or community and visitors. Visit Natchez and the NCPC encourage all travelers, no matter their destination, to take the precautions suggested by the CDC and health experts.
** As of July 3, effective immediately, all Natchez residents and visitors are required to wear facial coverings in public or face a fine after county and city officials held a joint meeting Friday, July 3, and unanimously passed resolutions to that effect.**Healthy Travel Habits:
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.