- Open Tuesday - Thursday, & Saturday from 11:00am to 3:00pm with the last tour starting at 2:30. Tours on Friday after 1:00pm by appointment only, call (601)870-9202.
Tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Center or at the door with cash or check only. Choctaw Hall
- Open for tours Thursday - Sunday 11am & 3pm, and Wednesday at 3pm by appointment. (safety guidelines
) Downtown Karla Brown Walking ToursDuncan Park Golf ClubFarmer's Market
- Saturdays from 9:00 to noon & Tuesday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Both markets are located on the 300 block of North Broadway St.Forks of the Road
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.Fort Rosalie
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.
Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins
-Winter: hours vary - Phone (318)757-2453
for dates and times. (safety guidelines
)Glenfield Ghost Tours
- House tours available by appointment. Nightly ghost tours 7:00 & 8:30 pm reservations required, (601)442-1002
) Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Hours are Monday–Saturday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m, and Sunday, 1:30–5:00 p.m. Due to safety precautions for COVID-19, the maximum capacity for the Visitor Center is fifteen visitors at one time. Admission is free.Historic Natchez Foundation
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. (601)442-2500House on Ellicott Hill
- Open for tours Thursday - Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm. Tours begin every hour. Tours by appointment Monday-Wednesday. Tickets and appointments can be acquired at the Visitor Center.
)Judge George W. Armstrong Library
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pmLansdowne
- Tours available by appointment, call (601)807-5007.
- Open for tours Friday & Saturday at 11:00amLongwood
- Open Friday - Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm. Tours begin every hour. (safety guidelines
) Magnolia Hall
- Open for tours Thursday - Saturday 10:00am - 3:00pm.Tours begin every hour. Tours by appointment Monday-Wednesday. Tickets and appointments can be acquired at the Visitor Center.
) Melrose Estate, Natchez National Historical Park
- Grounds are open seven days a week from 9:00am - 4:00pm with self-guided tours no charge.
- Eco and swamp, land and water based tours. Call for more information (601)597-6658.
Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens
- Open for tours Thurs-Sat 10:00am & 2:00pm.Natchez City Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.National Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.Natchez State Park
- Camping and Fishing Natchez Trace Parkway Oak Hill Inn Historic Home
- Tours daily at 1:00pm & 2:00pm (safety guidelines
) Old South Winery
- Open for Tours Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm. $5 wine tasting tourOpen Air Tours
- At present, tours are running daily (except Thursdays) late morning and early afternoon, based on current temps being cooler in the early morning. For tour information and to schedule a tour, please call 601-334-8916. (safety guidelines
)Proud To Take A Stand Monument Rosalie
- Offering tours seven days a week from 9am - 5pm with the last tour starting at 4pm. Tickets may be purchased in the gift shop at Rosalie or online. (safety guidelines
) Rev's Country Tours
- Tours and tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Center. Call for more information (601)807-5337Rhythm Night Club Memorial Museum
- Open (601)597-0557Stanton Hall
- Open for tours Friday - Sunday 10:00am - 2:00pm, self guided tour with docent on hand to answer questions. Tours begin every hour. (safety guidelines
) Southern Carriage Tours
- Open 9:00am with tours starting from the corner of State St. and Canal St. Night tours available on some nights. Call for more details (601)431-7007Temple B'nai Israel
- Open for tours of small groups by appointment, call (601)442-2500.The Towers
- Open for tours Wednesday and Thursday at 3:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 3:00pm, and Sunday at 11:00am. Mon and Tues by reservation at 3:00pm. (safety guidelines
Visitor Reception Center - Mississippi Welcome Center Mon - Sat 8:30a - 5:00pm and Sun 9am - 4pm