- Open for tours Thurs- Sun 11am & 3pmDowntown Karla Brown Walking ToursDuncan Park Golf ClubFarmer's Market
- Saturdays from 9:00 to noon & Tuesday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Both market are located on the 300 block of North Broadway.Forks of the Road
(NPS site)Fort Rosalie
Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins
- Open for tours, call for more information. (safety guidelines
)Glenfield Ghost Tours
- House tours available by appointment Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Grounds and museum open Tues - Sat 9am - 4pm. Historic Natchez Foundation
- Open by appointment only, call (601)442-2500House on Ellicott Hill
- Open for tours Fri-Sun 10am - 3pm. Call for ticket information:(601)443-9065.
)Judge George W. Armstrong Library
- Open 10am - 2pmLansdowne
- Tours available by appointment Longwood
- Open for tours Fri - Sun 10am - 2pmMagnolia Hall
- Open for tours Fri-Sun 10am - 3pm. Call for ticket information: (601)443-9065.
) Melrose Estate, Natchez National Historical Park
- Grounds open July 8th. Hours will be seven days a week from 9am - 4pm with self-guided tours of the grounds at no charge.
- Eco and swamp, land and water based tours. Call for more information (601)597-6658.
Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens
- Open for tours on Thurs 2pm, Fri 10am & 2 pm, Sat 10am & 2 pm.Natchez City Cemetery National Cemetery Natchez State Park
- Camping and Fishing
Natchez Trace Parkway Oak Hill Inn Historic Home
- Tours Fri-Sun 1pm & 2pm Old South Winery
- Open for Tours Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm. $5 wine tasting tourOpen Air Tours
- Tours 7 days a week at 9am & 10:30am, afternoon tours by appointment. Call 601.334.8916 for ticket and booking information. (safety guidelines
)Proud To Take A Stand Monument Rev's Country Tours
- open at Old South Trading Post
call for more information 601-807-5337Rosalie
- reopening Monday, July 6th. Tours seven days a week from 9am - 5pm with the last tour starting at 4pm. Tickets may be purchased in the giftshop or at the Natchez Visitor Center.Rhythm Night Club Memorial Museum
- open (601)597-0557Stanton Hall
- Open for tours Fri- Sun 10am - 2pm, self guided tour with docent on hand to answer questions.Southern Carriage Tours
- Open 9am with tours starting from the corner of State St. and Canal St. Night tours available on some nights. Call for more details (601)431-7007Temple B'nai Israel
- Open for tours of small groups by appointment, call (601)442-2500.The Towers
- Open for tours Wed and Thurs at 3pm, Fri and Sat 11am - 3pm, and Sunday at 11am. Mon and Tues by reservation at 3pm.
Visitor Reception Center - Mississippi Welcome Center Mon - Sat 8:30a - 5:00pm and Sun 9am - 4pm