- Open Tuesday-Friday, tours at 12:00pm and 3:30pm; Saturday regular hours: 10:00am-3:00pm with last tour at 2:30pm. Choctaw Hall
- Open Thursday-Sunday. Tours at 11:00am and 3:00pm.
Tickets can be purchased at the visitor center or Choctaw Hall. (safety guidelines
) Delta Music Museum
- The museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday through Friday but available for group tours with advance notice by calling 318 757 4297.Downtown Karla Brown Walking ToursFarmer's Market
- Saturdays from 9:00 to noon & Tuesday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Both markets are located on the 300 block of North Broadway St.Forks of the Road
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.Fort Rosalie
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.
Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins
-Spring Hours: March 8 - May 31, Monday - Friday 9:00 am -3:00 pm (arrive by 1:30). Summer Hours: June, July, August, Monday- Friday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. Fall Hours Sept. 1-Nov. 15 Monady -Friday 9:00 am-3:00pm (arrive by 1:30) Saturdays: Fall Sept. 15-Oct. 15 (arrive by 1:30). Phone for more information (318)757-2453
. (safety guidelines
)Glenfield Ghost Tours
- House tours available by appointment. Nightly ghost tours 7:00 & 8:30 pm reservations required, (601)442-1002
) Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Open Monday–Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm, and Sunday, 1:30–5:00 pm. Due to safety precautions for COVID-19, the Visitor Center's maximum capacity is fifteen visitors at one time. Admission is free.Historic Natchez Foundation
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. (601)442-2500House on Ellicott Hill
- Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with tours at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Tickets can be acquired at the Visitor Center or online.
)Judge George W. Armstrong Library
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pmLansdowne
- Open by appointment. Tickets can be purchased at the Natchez Visitor Center or by calling 601.807.5007.
- Open Friday and Saturday at 11:00am. Tickets can be purchased at the Natchez Visitor Center.Longwood
- Open daily 10:00 am - 3:30 pm. Tours begin every half-hour. Tickets can be purchased at the Natchez Visitor Center. (safety guidelines
- Open daily with tours at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Tickets can be purchased at the Natchez Visitor Center or at the door.
) Melrose Estate, Natchez National Historical Park
- Grounds are open seven days a week from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm with self-guided tours at no charge.
- Eco and swamp, land, and water-based tours. Call for more information (601)597-6658.
Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens
- Open for tours 7 days a week 10:00 am & 2:00 pm. (Shop Smart Location)Natchez City Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.National Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.The Natchez Golf Club at Duncan Park
- Opens at 8am every day except inclement weather, closes 6:30pm. Natchez in Historic Photographs at Stratton Chappel
- Open Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pmNatchez Museum of African American History & Culture
- Open Daily 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Limiting group tours to 5 people. Call for more information: (601)445-0728.Natchez State Park
- Camping and Fishing Natchez Trace Parkway Oak Hill Inn Historic Home
- Open 7 days a week tour times are 1:00pm & 2:00pm (safety guidelines
) Old South Winery
- Open for Tours Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. $5 wine tasting tourOpen Air Tours
- Currently, tours are running daily by appointment. For tour information and to schedule a tour, please call 601-334-8916. (safety guidelines
)OutsideIN MSProud To Take A Stand Monument Rosalie
- Offering tours seven days a week from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, with the last tour starting at 4:00 pm. Tickets may be purchased in the gift shop at Rosalie or at the Visitor Center. (safety guidelines
) Rev's Country Tours
- Tours and tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Center. Call for more information (601)807-5337Rhythm Night Club Memorial Museum
- Open (601)597-0557Stanton Hall
- Visit the Natchez Visitor Center for tour dates and times or call 601-446-6345. (safety guidelines
) Southern Carriage Tours
- Open 9:00 am with tours starting from the corner of State St. and Canal St. Night tours available on some nights. Call for more details (601)431-7007Temple B'nai Israel
- Open for tours of small groups by appointment, call (601)442-2500.
- Open at 5:00 pm on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for tour, or by appointment, call (601)442-1344The Towers
- You can view the weekly tour schedule here.
Visitor Reception Center - Mississippi Welcome Center Monday - Saturday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and Sun 9:00 am - 4:00 pm