- Open Tuesday - Thursday & Saturday from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm. Tours on Friday after 1:00 pm by appointment only, call (601)870-9202.
Tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Center or at the door with cash or check only. Choctaw Hall
- Open for tours Thursday - Sunday 11:00 am & 3:00 pm, and Wednesday at 3:00 pm by appointment. (safety guidelines
) Delta Music Museum
- The museum is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday through Friday but available for group tours with advance notice by calling 318 757 4297.Downtown Karla Brown Walking ToursDuncan Park Golf ClubFarmer's Market
- Saturdays from 9:00 to noon & Tuesday from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. Both markets are located on the 300 block of North Broadway St.Forks of the Road
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.Fort Rosalie
(NPS site) The site is open from sunrise to sunset.
Frogmore Cotton Plantation & Gins
-Winter: hours vary - Phone (318)757-2453
for dates and times. (safety guidelines
)Glenfield Ghost Tours
- House tours available by appointment. Nightly ghost tours 7:00 & 8:30 pm reservations required, (601)442-1002
) Grand Village of the Natchez Indians
- Hours are Monday–Saturday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm, and Sunday, 1:30–5:00 pm. Due to safety precautions for COVID-19, the Visitor Center's maximum capacity is fifteen visitors at one time. Admission is free.Historic Natchez Foundation
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. (601)442-2500House on Ellicott Hill
- Open for tours Friday - Sunday 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Tickets can be acquired at the Visitor Center, online, or at the home.
)Judge George W. Armstrong Library
- Open Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Saturday 10:00am - 1:00pmLansdowne
- Tours available by appointment; call (601)807-5007.
- Open for tours Friday & Saturday at 11:00 amLongwood
- Open Friday - Sunday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm. Tours begin every half-hour.
- Open for tours daily at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Tickets can be purchased at the Natchez Visitor Center, online, or at the door.
) Melrose Estate, Natchez National Historical Park
- Grounds are open seven days a week from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm with self-guided tours at no charge.
- Eco and swamp, land, and water-based tours. Call for more information (601)597-6658.
Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens
- Open for tours Thurs-Sat 10:00 am & 2:00 pm. (Shop Smart Location)Natchez City Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.National Cemetery
- The site is open from sunrise to sunset.Natchez Museum of African American History & Culture
- Open Daily 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Limiting group tours to 5 people. Call for more information: (601)445-0728.Natchez State Park
- Camping and Fishing Natchez Trace Parkway Oak Hill Inn Historic Home
- Tours daily at 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm (safety guidelines
) Old South Winery
- Open for Tours Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. $5 wine tasting tourOpen Air Tours
- Currently, tours are running daily (except Thursdays) late morning and early afternoon, based on current temps being cooler in the early morning. For tour information and to schedule a tour, please call 601-334-8916. (safety guidelines
)OutsideIN MSProud To Take A Stand Monument Rosalie
- Offering tours seven days a week from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, with the last tour starting at 3:00 pm. Tickets may be purchased in the gift shop at Rosalie, online, or at the Visitor Center. (safety guidelines
) Rev's Country Tours
- Tours and tickets can be purchased at the Visitor Center. Call for more information (601)807-5337Rhythm Night Club Memorial Museum
- Open (601)597-0557Stanton Hall
- Open for tours Friday - Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; tours begin every half-hour. (safety guidelines
) Southern Carriage Tours
- Open 9:00 am with tours starting from the corner of State St. and Canal St. Night tours available on some nights. Call for more details (601)431-7007Temple B'nai Israel
- Open for tours of small groups by appointment, call (601)442-2500.The Towers
- Open for tours Tuesday- Thursday at 2:00 pm, Friday and Saturday at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm, and Sunday at 11:00 am. (safety guidelines
Visitor Reception Center - Mississippi Welcome Center Monday - Saturday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm and Sun 9:00 am - 4:00 pm